Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Birthday Photos


Here are some of the photos from the birthday party they had for me on Tuesday.


Me with Isaac, David, Josué (the baby), Antonio and Dania.












They even had dancing afterwards with all the kids and ladies. This is me with Mama Laura.


Three of the Tias, Maribel, Nilda and Diana with baby Josué (8 mos.) the newest and youngest child in the casa.



This photo is of the four boys living in the casa with me (L to R): Josué (19), Jonathan (10), Milton (15) and Maynor (12). The guy on the far right is David who is the son of one of the workers and he was just playing cards with the boys but does not live with us.

Josué took us all out to eat at a Honduran restaurant as their celebration for my birthday and he insisted on paying as his gift to me.

2 comments:

Fran said...

I love the pictures...great to see
you on your day. Looks like a super party. I am glad that you were with one of your families to celebrate the occasion. The Kids have really grown. The new baby is
just darling.The cake looks yummy.
We enjoyed talking to you.
Take care.
Love you,
Mom

Robbie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mike!

Looks it was a great party!

It's good to see that Isaac is starting to fill out, and even better to see him smiling in all 3 pictures.

Blessing to you brother!

Rob