Thursday, December 20, 2007

My First Visitor


I finally had someone from the U.S. come down to visit. My friend from Norfolk, Olga, came to Honduras to go diving in the Bay Islands and tour around the country for the next 3 weeks. She arrieve 2 days before I leave and she returns to Norfolk the day before I come back here so we only overlapped a little. The kids enjoyed having a new face around and she became an instant human jungle gym.



The boys are in the photo with their Christmas presents from me, a jersey of their favorite team. Each has a different team. They were very excited last night to open their presents.








I couldn't leave out Juan Fernando so he got one of my team, Motagua, so he can be the same as Dady.


I leave today for the U.S. so I won't have any more updates for 3 weeks until my return on Jan. 10th. Merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

Hatch said...

Mike,

You are doing good work. The blog is great.