Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Sunday Photos

It has been a while since my last post. A cold has been passing around the casa and I was feeling pretty lousy all week, but I am back. Here are some photos of our outing on Easter Sunday. The oldest girls were going to the cathederal in the center of town with Sr. Eva. I was going to take the boys so we hitched a ride with them. After the church service, Eva took everyone to Wendy's for breakfast.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jonathan and me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Isaac and Jaime . . . . . . . . . . . Josue, David and Carlos
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kids always find the video games! . . . . Breakfast at Wendy's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our solution to little kids peeing in the pool, get them their own mini-pools. They seem to like them better anyway because the water is not as deep.

No comments: