Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally Photos!

Well, I am finally on my own at Casa Corazón. The group from Messiah left this morning and I got moved into my room at the casa. No more suitcase living for a while! It was great spending time with the group and having a month of transition time with friends from home but now it's just me. I was able to load a few photos from the past couple of weeks.
The first photo is Tom with some of the kids at Amor y Vida.

Joe with my Godson Angel Villanueva at Amor y Vida

Maynor y Carlos Galván, my two Godson's from NPH, during our visit last week.
Lazaro, the boy I have been sponsoring at His Love in Action school for deaf children in Tegucigalpa.
The group from Church of the Messiah on the bus to the beach with all the kids from Casa Corazón and some of the workers too.


No comments: