Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Legal Again

After singing "It's no fun being an illegal alien" all week, I finally got my visa extended on Friday for an additional 60 days. The bishop's office said they would get me a letter for the extension on Monday when my original visa expired and that finally got it done on Thursday afternoon. The good news was that my extension was done here in San Pedro Sula hassle free with the letter on Friday and was free.
Today is Independence day in Honduras, the day they declared independence from Spain. The kids were off school on Friday and again on Monday.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Congratulations!

It's good to know you're not doing time in some black hole in a back alley of SPS!

In the chicken photos, Isaac is looking pretty good. How is he doing?